Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is probable that you will not be able to secure the best talent available.
We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct each search:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development;
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment;
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing;
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation;
- Hiring manager interviewing skills training;
- Client and candidate interview debriefs;
- Confidential reference checks;
- Counter-offer consulting;
- Offer preparation and closing;
- Client and new hire follow–up
Our flexible options include:
Retained Searches. We recommend this option when seeking to fill your most crucial executive and management positions as well as for all staffing levels where time is a critical factor. As part of our retained search services, we create and execute a search strategy tailored to your specific requirements.
Priority Search. Our Priority Search service is a cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill multiple openings or hard-to-fill positions. This is ideal for a fast-growing company that has aggressive hiring plans.
Contingency Searches. Our contingency search service is designed for companies that do not want a devoted effort, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working.