When you decide to take your next career step, write out your personal and professional goals to see if they align. The following questions can help you clarify your objectives:
1. Why are you in the field in which you are currently working?
2. Are your talents and personality traits being fully utilized?
3. Are continuing education and training high priorities where you work?
After you have answered these questions, take the following next steps:
- Career management. Take control of your life by taking positive steps to achieve your objectives.
- Support. Be sure that your family endorses your choices. You´ll be able to move faster when an offer is tendered.
- Networking. Your career network should include friends, current and former colleagues, vendors, industry contacts, recruiters, teachers and classmates.
- Skills. Today´s economic environment is constantly changing. Make sure your skills are up-to-date.
Our flexible options include:
Retained Searches. We recommend this option when seeking to fill your most crucial executive and management positions as well as for all staffing levels where time is a critical factor. As part of our retained search services, we create and execute a search strategy tailored to your specific requirements.
Priority Search. Our Priority Search service is a cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill multiple openings or hard-to-fill positions. This is ideal for a fast-growing company that has aggressive hiring plans.
Contingency Searches. Our contingency search service is designed for companies that do not want a devoted effort, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working.